- 1 National Health Mission Recruiting for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell) & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt. Employment Job Notification.
- 1.1 NHM Champawat Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 Essential Qualification:
- 1.3 Required Age:
- 1.4 Mode of Selection:
- 1.5 Way of Applying:
- 1.6 Venue:
- 1.7 Dates to Remember:
National Health Mission Recruiting for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell) & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt. Employment Job Notification.
NHM Champawat Recruitment 2017 → Walk in for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell) & Other Vacancies: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand health and Family Welfare Committee, Champawat has displayed 24 vacant seats for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell), Community Nurse & Other vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IIT Roorkee Official Notification can attend the Walk-in Interview on 16th to 20th December 2017 with the help of details mentioned below–
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read IIT Roorkee original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Uttarakhand Job Portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Uttarakhand State, India.
NHM Champawat Jobs Opening Details:
Total No.of Posts: 24
Name of the Post:
1. Community Nurse (NCD): 01
2. Psychiartist Social Worker (NCD): 01
3. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (NCD): 01
4. Dental Hygienist (NCD): 01
5. Dental Assistant (NCD): 01
6. District Epidemiologist (CD-IDSP): 01
7. Finance cum Logistics Concultant (NCD): 01
8. GNM (NCD): 01
9. Physiotherapist (NCD): 01
10. District Consultant (NCD): 01
11. Senior Treatment Supervisor (CD-RNTCP): 02
12. District Logistic Manager (Renamed as APMC-DPMU): 01
13. Case Registry Assistant (NCD): 01
14. Technician (NCD): 01
15. Psychologist/ Counselor (NCD): 01
16. Counselor – RKSK: 01
17. Block Programme Manager (BPMU): 01
18. Hospital Attendants (NCD): 01
19. Sanitary Attendants (NCD): 01
20. Social Worker (NCD): 01
21. LT’s (Blood Cell): 02
For post 1 candidates must have acquired B.Sc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing council of India
For post 2 candidates must have acquired PG degree in Social work from a recognized institution
For post 3 candidates must have acquired Graduation with MBA
For post 4 candidates must have passed 10+2 Science, Diploma in Dental hygienist & registration with State Dental Council other refer notification.
For post 6 candidates age limit should be 45 years
For post 8,9 candidates age limit should be 40 years
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview with self attested copies of all academic certificates, experience, passport size photograph on 16 to 20/12/2016 from 10.00 to 11.00 hrs.
Chief Medical Officer’s Office, Champawat.
Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 16 to 20/12/2016 from 10.00 to 11.00 hrs.